CONTRACTORS ALL RISKS
C.A.R covers construction projects for buildings and civil engineering projects. The latter would include dams, roads, airports, railways, water supply systems, drainage systems and hydro projects.
The projects are covered against risks that include flooding, storms, earthquake, fire, explosions, inundation and theft of machinery, building equipment and materials.
Features & Benefits
- These policies include Contractors All Risk (C.A.R), Machinery Breakdown, Plant All Risks, Erection All Risks, Electronic Equipment, Contractors Plant and Machinery, Boilers and Pressure Vessels.
- Public Liability is extended for third party property damages and third party Injuries related to the construction project.
- Contractors’ All Risks insurance is essentially a combination of insurances covering the temporary and permanent works (of the project), tools, equipment and construction machinery of the insured against any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from any cause whatsoever, other than those specifically excluded.
- Financial protection against loss or damage in respect of the subject matter insured including machinery and materials on site.
- Third party legal liabilities protection