DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS LIABILITY
Directors and Officers Liability cover protects directors and officers against any claims alleging negligence, errors and omissions, misstatements, misleading statements and misrepresentations.
Directors and officers coverage protects your executives from potential lawsuits resulting from key decisions or management practices.
Features & Benefits
- Provides coverage to past and future directors and officers for losses arising out of a claim made against him for which the corporation has not indemnified him he is serving.
- Most organizations have a general liability policy that protects its directors and officers against negligent acts that result in bodily injury or property damage.
- However, general liability does not protect against alleged wrongful acts or omissions, including breach of duty, which do not result in bodily injury.
- Limit of Liability is made in aggregate, not made per occurrence.
- Will cover for Losses incurred including:
- Judgments costs
- Settlements costs
- Defence Costs