Managing finances after the death of a breadwinner is a common challenge faced by families. Confronting a sudden cut in the main source of household income may be overwhelming for your loved ones as they are coping with your loss emotionally. Metropolitan Cannon’s Hatua Plan, enables you to give your loved ones a softer landing after you are gone by financially supporting your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
Features and Benefits
- Term policy for a minimum of 5 years to a maximum of 30 years.
- Cover amounts are from Kshs. 100, 000.00 up to Kshs. 30, 000,000.00 with a minimum premium of Kshs. 500.0
- Cover amount taken is payable on death.
- Cash back payable on survival at the end of the term.
- The government, based on premium paid also grants a Tax tax relief.
- Other benefits available include; cash withdrawal, Accidental accidental and lump sum disability benefit.