Metropolitan Cannon's Disclaimer
Information contained on this website is of a general nature and is not intended to be an exhaustive explanation of any matter. Calculations are illustrative only and should not be relied upon. No information on this website constitutes advice. You should always consult a professional advisor before taking any decision which affects your personal finances or business.
Subscribing to any service or purchasing any product is subject to the contractual terms of that service or product.
Links to any third party website does not mean that Metropolitan Cannon endorses that website or its offering or that the website or its owners are affiliated to Metropolitan Cannon. Metropolitan Cannon is not responsible for the content of the third party website and use of that third party website is entirely subject to the terms and conditions of that third party website.
Metropolitan Cannon also does not warrant that the website is free from any virus or similar malignant software or that the website is suitable for any particular purpose.
You may not:
- Reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from; publish, distribute, transmit, or display or license or transfer any of the content displayed on the website without the written permission of Metropolitan Cannon;
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the website or any software employed in the display or operation of the website;
- Post on or transmit to the website content of an unlawful nature or which could harm another person.
- Interfere with any content displayed on this website;
- Or attempt to gain unauthorised access to information for which you may not be authorised, or to any secure area on the website, a server or any other part of Metropolitan's system.
- Frame the website or any of its pages without Metropolitan's prior written consent.
Electronic transactions and communications
When you communicate with Metropolitan Cannon by electronic communication, you consent to receiving responses to your communications by electronic communication addressed to you by Metropolitan Cannon. You agree that all electronic communications sent by Metropolitan Cannon satisfy any legal requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Electronic communications may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and to others who have the authority to receive it. Unintended recipients of electronic communications may not under any circumstances disclose, copy, distribute or take action that relies on the content of the information contained therein.
Where the contents of electronic communications expressly state the author thereof, any views expressed in the contents shall be construed to be, unless otherwise stated, the views of the author and not those of Metropolitan Cannon or any of its management or directors. Electronic communications will only be legal, valid and enforceable on Metropolitan Cannon if an authorised Metropolitan Cannon employee has confirmed or consented thereto.
You accept the risks inherent in electronic communication in whatever form.
You consent to Metropolitan Cannon acting on the information communicated electronically. You are responsible to ensure that Metropolitan Cannon has received the information communicated electronically.
You acknowledge and consent that Metropolitan Cannon, in its discretion, may retain and store your electronic communications as may be lawfully required. You agree that the electronic records stored by Metropolitan Cannon will constitute proof of the content of the records.
Any email communication sent to you will be regarded as being received by you when it enters an information system outside of the control of Metropolitan Cannon.
Metropolitan Cannon is not responsible for the wireless services used by mobile devices, and is not responsible for the lack of functionality or capability or reliability of any mobile device or software used to access this website.
While the use of this website is free of charge, you will be responsible for any fees which may be charged by your service provider.
While you are using our website we may collect information on the pages you have visited, any information you input, the time of your visit and other information. The purpose of collecting this information is to help us improve our website to enhance your experience.
Transmitting information or sending e-mail messages via the Internet is never completely secure. They may be intercepted, collected, used or disclosed by others. Metropolitan Cannon is not responsible for the security of any confidential communication you send to us via the Internet.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any claim is subject to the laws of the Republic of Kenya.
User ID and password
If you subscribe to a service or product provided on the Metropolitan Cannon website you may be required to choose a username and a password. You are entirely responsible for -
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your password;
- All activities that occur in your account, either with or without your knowledge;
- Notifying Metropolitan Cannon immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security that you know of;
- For losses suffered by Metropolitan Cannon or a third party due to someone other than you using your account.
Secure payment system
Warranties provided by you
- You are who you say you are, and that you can prove your identity should Metropolitan Cannon require you to do so;
- That all information you provide at any time to Metropolitan Cannon will be current, complete, and accurate;
Intellectual property rights
- Refuse you further access to the website;
- Refer any breach to the police if such breach constitutes a crime;
- Claim damages for all loss and damage it suffers, and expenses it incurs, as a result of your breach.